Monday, October 27, 2014

Makati: Happy Tea, Happy Hour

If you'll be visiting Makati and is looking for a good place serving milk teas, hidden at Pasong Tamo cor. Urban Ave. (Basement 1, West of Ayala No.252, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., entrance along Urban Ave. to be exact hehe) you'll find Botan Bubble Tea & Cafe.

I discovered this place two years ago, and their milk tea prices did not change. :) They both have cold and hot teas, for starters, I recommend "Pudding Milk Tea" (100Php-Large). You can opt for extra toppings like pearls and nata jellies, plus our favorite, the sea foam (which is cheese on top of your milk tea!) Yummy!

I know there are many places where you can get your milk tea, but Botan will definitely satisfy you.

Take out pudding milk tea

Try visiting them on their happy hours (3PM-5PM), the large size of their bestsellers are discounted for only 80Php :) Their restaurant has a cozy-relaxing ambiance (if there aren't too many people hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment